Knowledge Base

Does the City provide residential rehab loans?

The City provides residential rehab loans to single family home owners and to investor owned properties.  The program is designed to provide low interest financial assistance for necessary home improvements and eliminate code violations.  For more information, please contact Jeff Wallace in the Community & Economic Development Office at (207) 992-4233.

Updated 6/2/2014 2:07 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!