1. French/State Streets water & sewer project. For more info, please call 989-2530.
a. Crews will be working on French Street between Penobscot Street and Somerset Street with local traffic only. French and Penobscot Streets are very narrow one-way roads and the work area will be very congested. It is best to avoid this area if possible. If you need to visit this street, crews will assist you to your location. On-street parking will be limited. Please seek direction from signs and flaggers.
b. Crews will be installing a sewer line on the inbound side of State Street from Harlow Street to French Street. Two lanes of traffic will be maintained with lane shifts. Follow direction from signs and flaggers.
2. Perry Road I-95 overpass project. For more info, please call 737-4471.
Beginning Monday, March 5, traffic will be controlled with temporary signals with alternating traffic. Wide loads are restricted to 12 feet wide.
3. Columbia Street sidewalk project. For more info, please call 992-4500.
Public Works crews will be working on the sidewalk on the north side of Columbia Street. Some areas will be posted no parking. Please watch for signs for direction.
4. Maine Avenue paving project between Hammond Street and the roundabout. For more info, please call 735-4042.
Work continues on Maine Avenue from Hammond Street to the roundabout and Hammond Street from Maine Avenue to I-95. Follow directions from signs and flaggers.
5. Bangor Water District water line repair on Mt. Hope Avenue, just west of Hogan Road. For more info, please call 852-5892.
The inbound lane of Mt. Hope Avenue will be closed west of Hogan Road. There will be no right turns from Hogan Road inbound onto Mt. Hope Avenue and no left turns from Hogan Road outbound onto Mt. Hope Avenue. This traffic plan will be in effect for several weeks. Please follow directions from signs.