Airport Security (Part-Time)
The Bangor International Airport (BGR) has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Security position. This position is responsible for ensuring compliance with security requirements at Bangor International Airport and providing great customer service. If you enjoy working with the public and ensuring the safety of others, this could be a great opportunity for you.
- Patrolling facilities at Bangor International Airport and enforcing City of Bangor and Airport specific parking regulations.
- Directing customers to proper parking facilities and assisting persons with special needs.
- Assisting with transportation of customers to remote shuttle parking.
- Driving approved Airport vehicles.
- Assisting with locating owners of unattended vehicles as necessary and working with Bangor Police Department to ensure that vehicles left unattended are properly ticketed and towed if required.
- Assisting Bangor Police Department and Passenger Service with Airport alarms and other security or passenger service functions.
- Monitoring Airport vehicle gates and ensuring all vehicles and personnel entering the Airport at these checkpoints are properly credentialed to do so.
- Performing inspections and sterile area sweeps as required.
- Monitoring ground transportation providers for regulatory compliance.
- Assisting Airport as package or mail courier between Airport and other City departments.
Must possess a general knowledge of, and experience with the use of, office equipment and computers, using Microsoft Office programs is desired.
Pay range of $15.39 to $20.69 per hour A City of Bangor application is required and may be obtained online at bangormaine.gov/employ or in person at Bangor City Hall, located at 73 Harlow St. in Bangor. Application materials may be submitted directly to Human Resources via email to email@example.com; by mail to: Bangor City Hall, 73 Harlow Street, Bangor, ME 04401; or dropped off in person at Bangor City Hall. This position will remain open to applications until filled. Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Bangor!
Equal opportunity employer
CLICK HERE TO APPLY