8/5/2016 - TRAFFIC ALERTS for the week of August 5- August 12, 2016
TRAFFIC ALERTS for the week of August 5- August 12, 2016
- MDOT Union Street Overpass project-For information please call 207- 592-6270
Long term detours and side street closures have been established at the intersections of Union St and Eddy Way, Beecher Park, Fifteenth St and Sixteenth St. There may be night time, 7pm-7am I95 lane and ramp closures. Please follow detour signs. Work continues with minor traffic delays. Please watch for flaggers for directions.
- MDOT bridge work on Bulls Eye Bridge on Griffin Road between KD Ave and Ohio St. For information please call
Crews will be working on the bridge maintaining 2 lanes of traffic with lane shifts. Watch for directions from signs and flaggers.
- Mill & fill paving project on Union St from I95 To Vermont Ave. For information please call 207-735-4042
Crews will be working on Union Street removing manhole frames with very little disruption of traffic.
- Hammond St paving project from Ohio St to Union St. For information please call 207-745-4042
Clinton Street may be closed at times. Otherwise there will be work on traffic signals with little disruption to traffic.
- Court Street Sewer Replacement from Bean Court to Boynton St for information please call 207-356-4031
No parking on this section of Court St. Crews will be replacing a sewer line. Outbound traffic on Court St will be detoured out Hammond St. Inbound Court Street traffic will be detoured down Ohio Street. Please watch for directions from Signs and flaggers.
- Bangor Water District water main replacement on Broadway from Center St to Husson Ave. For information please call 207-355-4395
For the next several weeks Bangor Water will be replacing the water main. Most work will be night work from 6pm to 6am maintaining one in bound lane and one outbound lane of traffic. This week work will concentrate in the area between I95 overpass and Center Street. From 6am-6pm the right inbound lane will be closed. Expect delays and use an alternate routes if possible. Please watch for directions from signs and flaggers.
- Clinton Street from Union Street to Hammond Street is now a one-way street. For information please call 992-4249.
As of today August 5, 2016 Traffic will be allowed going from Hammond Street to Union Street only.